|Job Major Category||Science, R+D, Packaging Technology|
As Packaging Developer Secondary Packaging, your functions will be:
- Entire management of project stage referred to development once the client and the sales team member have agreed on a product, mainly helping with the technical specification for the pack.
- Prepare the planning stages of the project, establishing and maintaining the timelines for each phase to manage the client’s expectations and delivery projects in time.
- Register new development items and introduce modifications to articles in SAP in accordance with established company procedures.
- Maintain on-going and open communication with the assigned sales team member, the customers and manufacturers.
- Participate actively in identification of the most suitable packaging to meet the requirements of each project / customer.
- Manufacturer relationship and knowledge.
- Regular contact with manufacturers to coordinate and analyse projects currently being undertaken
- Visit suppliers, manufacturers and sector trade fairs visits when required.
- Quality maintenance and improvement
- Ensure project samples meet the brief and customer expectations and requirements to ensure Quadpack produce what is expected.
- Follow company procedure to ensure the project's compatibility with the client's product and quality expectation.
- Ensure the project have the correct approvals in place prior to production.
- Coordinate the activities of opening, compiling of documentation and information, helping to solve and closure of Non-Conformities.
|Qualifications, Experience, Requirements|
The skills required are:
- Studies: Technical engineering or higher or experience in packaging.
- Preferred candidate should have knowledge of the cosmetics market and/or packaging sector.
- 2-3 years experience in a similar position in companies that develop projects and/or participating in project teams preferably in the packaging sector or similar sectors would be beneficial.
- Intermediate knowledge about IT applications, preferable SAP.
- Good knowledge of basic technical terminology and language associated with the activity carried out by the organization (designs, technical specifications and similar).
- Plan, organization and control
- Results orientation
- Effective communication
- Flexibility and adaptation to change
- Proactivity and initiative
- Making decisions and problem solving