Your mission will be to oversee the development of a pack to from start to completion to ensure it meets the client’s needs, including building good communications and relationships with suppliers.
- Takes over the project stage, once the client and the Commercial Department have agreed on a product.
- Directly responsible for the entire management of project stage referred to Development of standard packs, including, among other activities: project sample management, project coordination with manufacturers and management of items in SAP which include writing the technical specification for the pack.
- Shared responsibility together with the sales team member involved in the project stage referred to as Quotation. The Package Developer drafts offers drawing on information provided by sales team member and in accordance with the organisation’s established procedures and/or work instructions.
- Prepare the planning stages of the project, establishing and maintaining the timelines for each phase to manage the client’s expectations and delivery projects in time.
- Register new development items and introduce modifications to articles in SAP in accordance with established company procedures.
- Ensure customer order validation, compliance and approval of newly developed items by setting technical documents which define the product specifics
- Maintain on-going and open communication with the assigned sales team member, the customers and manufacturers.
- Coordinate visits with Sales to customers affecting the team and packs under her/his responsibility.
- Participate actively in identification of the most suitable packaging to meet the requirements of each project / customer.
- Coordinate the best purchasing conditions through negotiation of each specific project with manufacturers.
- Regular Contact with manufacturers to coordinate and analyse projects currently being undertaken
- Visit suppliers, manufacturers and sector trade fairs visits when required.
- Understanding of various manufacturing processes and limitations
- Ensure project samples meet the brief and customer expectations and requirements to ensure Quadpack produce what is expected
- Follow company procedure to ensure the project´s compatibility with the client´s product and quality expectation
- Ensure the project have the correct approvals in place prior to production
- Coordinate the activities of opening, compiling of documentation and information, helping to solve and closure of Non-Conformities.
- Involvement in improvement task forces together with other Quadpack departments when required