Increasing demand for formula protection has led Yonwoo to expand its popular Shut-Off series. The Shut-Off nozzle offers the ultimate in airless technology, preventing air re-entry and bulk exit through the pump actuator of a container. The extended range now features the complete Jumbo range.
The Shut-Off nozzle prevents oxidisation of the bulk trapped in the nozzle. By not letting the product dry out at this end, it also avoids clogging, particularly when the pack is left on the shelf for any length of time without use. The pressure of the finger on the actuator mechanically opens the orifice and allows the bulk to flow. As soon as pressure is released, the orifice immediately closes, hermetically isolating the product inside.
The Jumbo Shut-Off range has the nozzle cleverly hidden, retaining the smooth lines of the design. Available in sizes ranging from 30 to 200ml, the Jumbo range delivers a larger 0.50cc dose to suit applications such as body care.
The new formats will be available from autumn 2013.
The Shut-Off nozzle is currently available with the following packs:
- DC airless range: 15ml, 30ml, 50ml.
- RB airless range*: 10ml, 15ml, 20ml, 25ml, 30ml, 35ml, 40ml, 45ml, 50ml, 60ml, 80ml, 100ml, 120ml.
- S/PP airless range*: 15ml, 30ml, 50ml.
- SAN airless range*: 15ml, 30ml, 50ml.
- Square airless range*: 15ml, 30ml, 50ml.
- Semi-Oval airless range*: 15ml, 30ml, 50ml.
*A higher cap height must be tooled according to the project.